Audio sample trigger plugin
is currently being beta tested. If you are looking for a
64-bit and/or Pro Tools compatible version with additional features,
check it out here
- Audio plugin for Mac OS X (VST/AU) and Windows (VST)
- Triggers mono & stereo samples by analyzing audio signals.
- ZERO samples trigger latency.
- prev/next sample buttons to scan through folders.
- powerful multi sample modes with dynamical sample selection and crossfading
- The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by a low pass filter.
- Drag'n drop support for aif, wav & sd2 sample files.
- Midi-Input, can be used as a midi sample player.
- Includes spikeGen, a spike pattern generator
System Requirements (Mac OS X)
System Requirements (Windows)
- A macintosh computer running Mac OS X
- A VST or AU host. 32-bit only!, no RTAS
- Your own samples to trigger (.wav, .aif or .sd2)
- Mac OS X 10.2.6 or better, 10.3 recommended
- A VST host. 32-bit only!, no RTAS
- Samples to trigger
- Windows 98 SE or better, Windows 2000 or better recommended
How can this be used?
- Replace recorded drums with samples.
- Add spice to a drum loop by adding a sample.
- Sequence drum sample patterns with spikeGen.
- Extract single instrument rhythms from drum loops
- Use your laptop as a drum trigger module
- Produce atonal melodic patterns from grooves.
Downloads (mac v2.3.3 mac / win v2.3.2)
Limitations of the Demo version
- apTrigga2 does not save the location(path) of loaded samples.
- There are short bursts of noise every some seconds.
- An apulSoft apTrigga2 license costs 35 euros.
- Buy a licence using the Buy aptrigga button.
- The buying process is handled by ShareIt!.
- Payment options: credit card, wire, check, PayPal
- You will get your serial info emailed from ShareIt!.